The hull of a sailing boat is the pivot point of the whole project, when the hull is spot-on most of the job is done!
In Ice Yachts we think that a winning hull has to enclose two essential concepts: the development of design waterlines, allowing for exceptional performances, and “leading” construction technologies, for a stiff and light shell.
Only a shipyard with a strong technical know how, that is founded on numerous yachts built, and on people of great experience, has the chance to be leading the way and can build outstanding boats among their similar.
A 360 degrees view of our product is fundamental to conceive and realize it using the best of our past experience and renewing and improving the concept, boat after boat.
Ice Yachts, in tandem with Fleci Yacht Design, has proved over the years to envisage and bring to reality winning boats. All built according to the following qualities:
- A Hull that is fast and seaworthy.
- All round hulls, fast in all headings, in strong or light winds.
- Elegant boats and up to date lines that don’t lose their appeal over the years.
- Hulls made out of Epoxy resin and Carbon-hybrid fibres, vacuum infused, to offer toughness and lightness without giving away on comfort.
- The attention and engineering of structural stiffeners, directly laminated, one by one, under vacuum, in order to guaranty a boat of excellent qualities.
- The deck G.A. designed to perform at its best today, while racing, or tomorrow, along a comfortable cruise.
- Lifting Keel is an essential choice for boats longer than 60 feet; allowing superior performances and safety, while ensuring access to most of the bays and moorings with a reasonable draft.
- Hulls built to sail across Oceans, for boat owners that don’t limit to their navigation range.
- Over all we build hulls to make you dream while sailing, fast and safe, and to be admired once at the dock, in any marina.
Our Mission: To produce boats on which our owners can sail as many miles as possible, cruising or racing, with safety and comfort but especially with high VMG.
Ice Yacht’s interiors are designed accordingly the driving concepts of design, space management, practicability of on-board life and comfort.
Details, finishing touch and utilised woods are the best that the market can offer. To achieve so, we are constantly researching on the latest products available.
We do offer a neo-classic look, balancing between teak, which represents tradition and gets carved with horizontal grains, modern design elements, clear colours, for ceilings and lateral panels, or Plexiglas windows.
Marquetry’s details are made of leather “testa di moro”, embellishing tables and furniture.
Within the toilet room, sinks are made out of carbon or, where the shower box is implanted, with a carbon insert.
The walking panels, made out of teak, are machined to resemble a parquet of significant dimensions.
The shipyard also offers an alternative style, where the Scandinavian input for light colours is merged to Italian design. By whitening the essence of the wood, a even more luminous interior is achieved. The concept is developed in collaboration with our Swedish dealer.
The capabilities of our artisans and the flexibility of the Ice Yachts Technical Team and Feci Yacht Design permits to study and choose any new material that fits our clients’ tastes.
On-board systems are fundamental components of all sailing yachts, allowing for manoeuvrability, navigation and any other functionality.
There is two important phases, the choice of components to assemble and the modality of assembly.
Within the choice of components, years of experience and applied utilization are fundamental to define the real operational quality of the latest.
Ice yachts puts great effort in the research and selection of all on board accessorises and components, continuously looking in-to the market latest offers.
Designing and assembling of all the systems is extremely relevant on the success of our Yachts. We do analyse where to put all the components and how to access them, as they will need to be serviced in the future.
Everything needs to be accessible in the easiest way possible, the connections along the boat will need to be well planned and rationally laid.
Experience and know-how allow us to create efficient and reliable systems. Our artisanal production methods, that are free of thousands of big and small moulds, permit to create that kind of accessibility, not achievable by the models available on the market nowadays.